She's pretty good at not letting any of us know, but I think I'm noticing some signs...
Some days she looks like an adult cat, and other days she looks like a teenaged kitty
This is her last week:
And this is her today
I dunno... What do you think? She definitely looks younger in the second one!
Maybe it's just the picture...
I'm gonna keep my eye out for her though... if I start finding remnants of wormholes in my room: I am NOT going to be very impressed. Ok maybe a little impressed, cuz that's kind of cool, but she'd better be careful about where she's opening them, because I, for one, do not want to fall asleep, roll over, and wake up to find myself in the sidelines of a jousting tournament in the medieval times. Wait... again... that might be pretty cool for a bit, too...
Bah! There's no winning. If Eevee can time travel, then I hope she uses her gift wisely, that's all I can ask. I'll have to teach her the ethics of time travel. Those who can't do, teach! Amirite? or amirite?
No comments:
Post a Comment